Are you in the process of doing a research dissertation on environmental management, but need some ideas to get the ball rolling? It can be difficult to start a project of this type if you lack a sense of direction, but by taking a look at example titles you can get a feel for what is of interest to you. Then once you have a sense of direction you might find the rest of the project falls into place. This article presents tips from this service. With that thought in mind, here are the top things to consider when selecting a title, and read on for some topic ideas:
- Interesting to you: the topic you select should be at least of minimal interest to you, because then you’ll have an easier time getting motivated to do it.
- Easy to find info: if you select a topic that is very difficult to find any research material on, then you’ll struggle with it. On the other hand, if the topic has a lot of info on it easily available, then it will be easier to complete.
- Unique: it’s best to select a topic that has not been done many times before as it will be more interesting to read.
Environmental management sample topics
Here are some sample topics you can begin with:
- How can funding be raised for the management of wildlife?
- What have been the most successful fundraising events for the environment?
- How can pollution be decreased so that the wildlife in local parks is less impacted?
- How can we better manage air pollution so that the effects of global warming are minimized?
- What effect does air pollution have on global warming?
- What are the biggest environmental management challenges today?
- How can technology be better utilized to increase the effectiveness of environmental management?
- Who are the key frontrunners in pushing the field of environmental management forward?
- How are manufacturing companies making it difficult for effective environmental management to take place?
- What can manufacturing companies do more to decrease the negative effects on the environment?
- Should car manufacturers be incentivized to decrease their levels of pollution?
- How can students be drawn in to study environmental management?
The topics mentioned above are just some ideas that can get you going, if you take the time you’ll see that this is just the tip of the iceberg and there are many more to choose from.